Thursday 4 May 2017

Biffer inspiration

Overall costume ideas that I have had at this point is to focus on a portrayl of a character that Mark Hamill portrayed in Channel Four comedy: Man Down, (Hamill on the right)
Image result for mark hamill man down
I felt like this is a great inspiration for my character of Biffer. Hamill's character is called Bob, he essentially does all of the work in the cafe imaginatively called 'Bob's cafe'. Although his name is on the building the one who actually runs everything is his wife, when the character Dan meets him, Bob then begs him to take him away from the cafe.

This gave me a really good idea for the whole basis of Biffer, Biffer of course does all the work and is completely unappreciated as a person. This is a key link between all the characters. Bob is essentially a talking version of Biffer, you can hear his desperation when he finally gets someone to talk to. I feel like for the initial version of Biffer this is the most important part of my development.

No comments:

Post a Comment